Information in English
Grue Sparebank is a financial institution with headquarters situated at Kirkenær, Grue municipality and a branch at Flisa, Åsnes municipality.
It is easy to become a customer of Grue Sparebank.
Our electronic solution for becoming a customer is currently only in Norwegian - so we urge you to contact us personally.
What do you need to bring?
- Valid passport
- Your Norwegian personal number
- National identity card og Norwegian permanent residence card
When you visit the bank office for the first time, you must bring a valid passport. In addition, you will need to bring the official documentation confirming your Norwegian personal number (social security code).
If you don't have a passport, you can apply for basic banking services with your valid National identity card (EU/EEA/EFTA nationals only) - or a valid Norwegian permanent residence card. Bring official documentation confirming your Norwegian personal number.
Online banking service
- You can log on to our online banking service from our homepage or on your phone.
- You can download our App for Android or iPhone/iPad. This requires that you already have registered your mobile phone in the online banking service.
- BankID is a personal and simple electronic proof of identity for secure identification and signing online.
- BankID is offered and issued by Norwegian banks.
You can find more information about BankID on the webpage.